New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

4 posters

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Poll

Your Opinion?

[ 1 ]
    Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Bar_left25%Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Bar_left75%Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Bar_left0%Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Bar_left0%Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Hydreigon9
    Hydreigon9

Location : Route 12 in Unova, hunting Audino into near Extinction

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Empty Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Post by Hydreigon9 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:07 am

I Assume most of us have heard of this by now, but I might as well post a topic to hear all of you fine people's thought about it.

New Kyurem Forms
    Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Bw2_ma10
    Apparently, there is somewhat of a flip in Black 2 and White 2. In Black 2 the Kyurem/Zekrom form is the mascot, and in White 2 the Kyurem/Reshiram form is the mascot.

It seems that the 15th movie will feature Kyurem's new forms, possibly explaining how it got these forms, also explaining the legendary musketeers, and debuting Keldeo and possibly Meloetta
    Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 423px-10

I'll be sure to post any new news on this thread when I hear about it.

Last edited by Hydreigon9 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Post by Gelatino95 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:41 am

I used to not like the new forms, but I grew to like them more as I saw them. At first I thought that they were basically just cut and pasted parts from different dragons and not very original, but that's likely how they're supposed to be. There will likely be something in the plot of the new games which can explain this Frankenstein-esque appearance. On top of that, they're only new forms, not completely new pokemon, so originality isn't so much of an issue.

Other than that, I'm wondering whether the games will be a sequel to B/W or whether they will act like a third version. A sequel would be a welcome change.
    Hydreigon9
    Hydreigon9

Post by Hydreigon9 Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:19 am

Gelatino95 wrote:I used to not like the new forms, but I grew to like them more as I saw them. At first I thought that they were basically just cut and pasted parts from different dragons and not very original, but that's likely how they're supposed to be. There will likely be something in the plot of the new games which can explain this Frankenstein-esque appearance. On top of that, they're only new forms, not completely new pokemon, so originality isn't so much of an issue.

Other than that, I'm wondering whether the games will be a sequel to B/W or whether they will act like a third version. A sequel would be a welcome change.
    I was torn on the new forms as well, but I grew to like them. Looking at them now, I realize each form has "Kyurem" features that the other lacks. Like on the Black version the left arm and wing are frozen while on the White version the right arm/wing is frozen, ext. . I many just be taking a completely crazy guess here, but I think these games will not be the last we see of Unova in Gen 5. My guess is that Gamefreak will release "Grey" and will take features from each Kyurem form, remove the ice (but not enough to keep it from being reconized as an ice type) and make it primarily Grey, crating a "Perfect" or "Whole" Kyurem. But knowing Gamefreak, this will probably never happen.

In other news, it seems that the 15th movie will feature Kyurem's new forms, possibly explaining how it got these forms, also explaining the legendary musketeers, and debuting Keldeo and possibly Meloetta
    Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 423px-10
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:42 am

According to Serebii, Meloetta will be in a different small movie to tie in with Kyurem's movie. Its Japanese name is "Meloetta's Sparkling Recital".

Also, this:

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Pokemon-1
    Hydreigon9
    Hydreigon9

Post by Hydreigon9 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Nice Drawing!

Also It has been confirmed that BW 2 will come out in America and Europe in autumn.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:51 pm

I pretty much lke this game! Just a wild guess... But since Zekrom is a Dragon/electric, reshiram is a Dragon/Fire and kyurem is a Dragon/Ice, I think that kyurem/Zekrom will be Ice/Electric while Kyurem/Reshiram will be Ice/Fire.

If this is true it will be awesome... It's about time we got legendaries that are not dragon typed! But seing the duo's dragonish design I don't know if this is gonna happen! But I sure hope so!

Also they will be releasing Genesect too... I think it will have a part in the game and I think that genesect too will have an alternate form. Since genesect has been modified by team plasma, they might do a weaker version of genesect that's like all of the previous extinct pokemon and will be a Bug/Rock! But that is not likely!!

(All of the above are just imaginative thinking or/and what I hope it will be. I don't take rights or copyrights or responsibility for any statement I made) Wink lol!

ga'hoolefan

Post by ga'hoolefan Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 am

My guess is that Genesect will probably be a part of the storyline of the B2/W2 games, seeing as it as well as the new games haven't had much revealed about them yet. Or, Genesect will probably be involved in a new Pokemon movie. Either way, I can't wait to see what will be done to the last remaining unrevealed Pokemon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 pm