New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
Medina City EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
Medina City EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
Medina City EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
Medina City EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
Medina City EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
Medina City EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
Medina City EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
Medina City EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
Medina City EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

3 posters

Medina City

MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Medina City Empty Medina City

Post by MrLiLiBubba Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:53 pm

So it has been pretty established that Medina City is going to be in the game and have a gym leader. the question is, what will it look like and what will be in it? I'm thinkin since it is in the middle of a desert it should be encircling a lake and have an oasis feeling. and then this could be a place that you come back to after receiving surf and there could be a temple on a small island on the lake and you would have to face team nova or something. also maybe in the after game a legendary or pseudo legendary could appear in the temple? these are just my thoughts...
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Medina City Empty Re: Medina City

Post by Gelatino95 Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:34 pm

I personally thought that the housing and commercial establishments would be separate from the city in order to keep it compact, with a desert trail leading to an oasis nearby. You see, building a town around an oasis would spread it out too much, making it difficult to navigate effectively, which is why many desert towns are compact. Have you ever played Paper Mario? The desert town that I forget the name of is a good example of this. The town itself is built away from the oasis.

Anyways, oases usually aren't as large as a lake, so it's unlikely that we would have an island in the middle of it. My idea was that coming out of the city, there is a path that leads to the oasis, but there is another path that leads through a harsh desert with a pyramid at the end. Perhaps there could be a Team Nova encounter at this pyramid.
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:46 pm

i actually do like that idea. maybe someone could edit the region map to add those locations?
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:05 pm

I like the idea and the pyramid... Making a desert similar to gizeh in egypt is not a bad idea...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:46 pm