New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

5 posters

Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types

Hydreigon9
    Hydreigon9

Location : Route 12 in Unova, hunting Audino into near Extinction

Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types Empty Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types

Post by Hydreigon9 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:01 pm

I, like several others, came from the GAC, my favorite Pokemon are Hydreigon and Palkia at the moment, I've been playing sense D/P/PL and i'm fairly good at battling. I'm the guy to go to for game music as I have heard a LOT of good remixes.

Last edited by Kyurem9 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types Empty Re: Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types

Post by Gelatino95 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:07 pm

You know you can change your name if you like.

Anyway, I'm glad that you're good with music. Do you have any programs you can use to make music? If so, that would be super.

Palkia is one of my favorites, too. Water/Dragon is an amazing defensive combo. And as for that Ghost/Normal type you were discussing earlier, that would also be a good defensive type, only weak to Dark moves.
    Hydreigon9
    Hydreigon9

Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types Empty Re: Hydreigon9 aka Kyurem9 , the completely insane guy obsessed with Dark-types

Post by Hydreigon9 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:14 pm

I'll make a thread for the normal/ghost type soon, and I found some good remixes on youtube for ambient themes
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Hydreigon9 wrote:I'll make a thread for the normal/ghost type soon, and I found some good remixes on youtube for ambient themes
    I'm actually hoping to come up with original compositions rather than remixes of the music from previous games. But you're welcome to share those videos anyway.
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Post by Ferrety Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Welcome to the forums, Hydreigon. I quite like dark types too, actually. Hydreigon is one of my two favorites. The other is Lilligant...
    Hydreigon9
    Hydreigon9

Post by Hydreigon9 Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Ferrety wrote:Welcome to the forums, Hydreigon. I quite like dark types too, actually. Hydreigon is one of my two favorites. The other is Lilligant...
    actually... I've been here for a while, I just didn't contribute much, I'm Kyurem9 (a.k.a. Naboo9 on the GAC)
    Frostichu
    Frostichu

Post by Frostichu Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:22 pm

I guessed.
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Post by Ferrety Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:18 am

I didn't guess... I suppose I never got round to saying hi anyway, though...
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Greetings, there.

Hmm, a Ghost/Normal type? Cool. I actually had an idea for a Normal/Ghost type. However, because you covered that I guess I should change the typing to something else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:59 am