New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+10
Just_Testing
ebilly99
MrLiLiBubba
Shardna
Steel
inactive_account
Dimafo140
King Dedede
Gelatino95
Ferrety
14 posters

Specific Location Suggestions.

Just_Testing
    Just_Testing

Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 Empty Re: Specific Location Suggestions.

Post by Just_Testing Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:16 pm

I agree with Ferrety, Gelo. This isn't your game, it's all of ours. You may be in charge but you can't just choose every detail like that.
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 Empty Re: Specific Location Suggestions.

Post by MrLiLiBubba Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 Map_bm11

crudely edited map. go ahead take you shots at it lol
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Why you don't use the text tool on paint?
    Just_Testing
    Just_Testing

Post by Just_Testing Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Try this map:

Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 Newregionmap3-2
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:56 pm

LOL. I was trying to make one like that.
    It is great!
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Specific Location Suggestions. - Page 4 Map210

It is pretty much the same, but I've added the Water Resort. There's the Battle Frontier.
    Just_Testing
    Just_Testing

Post by Just_Testing Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Very nice. Except a few pixels are blue there instead of grey.

(That is the map I made, BTW, if you didn't know.)
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 pm

What's the water resort? I've never heard of that.

And the ideas in my fic are just there in case we decide to use them. We don't have to use any of them if we don't have to (except the crazed pyrotechnic fire gym leader who's related to Flint. He must stay)
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm

i made Sacapuntas an island instead of a beach. also this should probably go under plot but i made the first city bigger cuz i was hoping the character could start off in a big city and have his first battles in the slums and stuff
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:56 am

I know that is the one you made. Is only that I've added the Water Resort.

The Water Resort is an area only accesible after beating the Pokémon League. There are some Pokémon of other Gens, the Battle Frontier, etc. And in the lowest part are the Tri Ruins.
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:22 pm

I'd prefer if the player started in a very small town. But I suppose a city could work...
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:27 pm

King Dedede wrote:I'd prefer if the player started in a very small town. But I suppose a city could work...
    A small city, like Onett.
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:29 pm

its just because ya know EVERY character so far has started in a small town its getting boring. plus since the next town is pretty far you could do your errand for the professor in town and catch some pokemon in alllyways. even tho its a city, it should still be easy to navigate since its the first map
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:12 am

This map should be hanged with the Mona Lisa in the Louvre, excellent job, Just-testing!
    About the first village i agree it doesn't need to be a village
    (why every trainer has to be from a village?) but i think it should be a small city rather than a big one, just for a reason; we'll need to add something in the city and it wouldn't be good if the trainer begins his/her adventure with superpotions, move tutor attacks... ( i know i'm exagerating Wink )
    Just_Testing
    Just_Testing

Post by Just_Testing Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:22 am

Gelatino95 wrote:What's the water resort? I've never heard of that.

And the ideas in my fic are just there in case we decide to use them. We don't have to use any of them if we don't have to (except the crazed pyrotechnic fire gym leader who's related to Flint. He must stay)

So me?

Oh and j, about the slums... I don't think Pokemon has slums.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:51 pm

I gave the idea of the slums. But is better that we put a junkyard in one of the cities, so there we can catch Pokémon like Vibreaker or Nyassin, maybe.

EDIT. Fixed names. My mistake.
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:38 pm

@just testing thats why we are adding them, for originality oh and DiZ i just meant it was my idea to put them in the first city. i didnt mean i invented them. that was all you Very Happy
    Just_Testing
    Just_Testing

Post by Just_Testing Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:30 pm

j, I don't think they are because of Pokemon's target audience. If you know what I mean.
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:19 pm

you sayin poor people dont play pokemon? i think thats a bit stereotypical
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:07 pm

j Woo wrote:you sayin poor people dont play pokemon? i think thats a bit stereotypical
    That's not what he's saying at all. "Slums" are generally referred to as having a derogatory connotation, and the kids who play pokemon generally aren't supposed to be exposed to stuff like that, lest they use it in public and insult overly-sensitive people.
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:38 pm

oh well no i didnt intend on actually calling them the slums. i just meant a poorer neighborhood
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:15 pm

I didn't mean to make it even a poorer neighborhood. I was trying to put an inhabited area, where are some abandoned houses and a junkyard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 am