New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Similar topics

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
    Yeah, it's kind of a big deal... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
    Yeah, it's kind of a big deal... EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
    Yeah, it's kind of a big deal... EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
    Yeah, it's kind of a big deal... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
    Yeah, it's kind of a big deal... EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
    Yeah, it's kind of a big deal... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
    Yeah, it's kind of a big deal... EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
    Yeah, it's kind of a big deal... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
    Yeah, it's kind of a big deal... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

4 posters

Yeah, it's kind of a big deal...

Raining Platinum
      Raining Platinum

Yeah, it's kind of a big deal... Empty Yeah, it's kind of a big deal...

Post by Raining Platinum Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:30 pm

Hello. Some of you may not know me, but I know the main administrator, who I think is Gelatino95, if I'm not mistaken. He knows me as Plat. Frontier, which explains my username, Raining Platinum.

I'm interested in this game, so I came here.
      Shardna
      Shardna

Yeah, it's kind of a big deal... Empty Re: Yeah, it's kind of a big deal...

Post by Shardna Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Nice to meet you Plat and thanks for coming over to New Gen Pokemon Forum. I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. ^^
      Gelatino95
      Gelatino95
      Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:37 pm

I don't remember you... did we trade at some point? Sorry, but I have a bad memory. Anyways, welcome to the forum.
      inactive_account

Post by inactive_account Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:55 am

Welcome to the forum. yay fresh meat! Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content