New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
Breezair and Cyclocone - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
Breezair and Cyclocone - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
Breezair and Cyclocone - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
Breezair and Cyclocone - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
Breezair and Cyclocone - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
Breezair and Cyclocone - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
Breezair and Cyclocone - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
Breezair and Cyclocone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
Breezair and Cyclocone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+4
Blackjack
King Dedede
Gelatino95
Itsme
8 posters

Breezair and Cyclocone

Itsme
    Itsme

Breezair and Cyclocone - Page 4 Empty Re: Breezair and Cyclocone

Post by Itsme Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Try big cute normal black eyes! But I don't know... For me I'm not bothered by the position of the eyes... It's a cloud so It should look like it's daydreaming!
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:19 am

Looks fantastic, Ferrety, and you didn't know how to sprite? (well, in fact me neither). Your best sprite so far and as the one who make the drawing, i must say it looks even better.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:12 pm

I made my shiny sprite with grey body and blue eyes...
    I know it's bad and doesn't have any shading but I tried my best (On paint).
    If anyone wants to correct it a little bit or have in mind a different coloration I'll apreciate it!
    Thanks!
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Itsme wrote:I made my shiny sprite with grey body and blue eyes...
    I know it's bad and doesn't have any shading but I tried my best (On paint).
    If anyone wants to correct it a little bit or have in mind a different coloration I'll apreciate it!
    Thanks!

Yes, it lacks the shading but the concept is cool enough. If Ferrety returns it would be good if he took care of this sprite. Do you have any ideas for breezair's evolution? I'm preparing some drawings this week and i would like to include something for breezair. Anyway, for anyone reading this i want to say i'm not going to be very often here as final exams start next week. However i swear i'll post at least 16 drawings by the end of the week
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Actually cyclocone's body is a whirlwind/tornado shaped that goes in a conic way from top to bottom. (being wider on top and thinner on bottom). The body is always spinning like a common tornado that always change form and the body is capable of moving any directions as well as extending appendages to attack foes with bursts of winds.

It has a floating Dark blue or Dark Grey sphere on top of the body having no visible mouth or nose but rather large Yellow or Red glowy eyes wich looks angry!

Finally, It has two thunderbolt like arms that have no visible link to the body and no fingers. Their only purpose is to fire the thunderbolts from it.

Thats pretty much it... Feel free to go out of the description but that's the general concept.

Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:16 pm

Well, as promised i'll bring up some drawings to different posts in order not only to help but to boost the forum too.
    I'll begin with cyclocone.
    First one is just Itsme description, second one is a distructured form of the first one and the third one is kind of organic monster with clouds and thunders attached (yes, i have to practise more with thunders... Rolling Eyes )

[img]Breezair and Cyclocone - Page 4 Cycloc10[/img]
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:19 pm

The problem with these pokemon is that they're supposed to represent a concept that can't easily be expressed in a concrete sprite: wind. Another pokemon to which this predicament can be compared is Gastly, considering it's based on pure gas. Game Freak went about this problem by giving Gastly a concrete form, and then using unique spriting techniques to make the gas around the face.

Breezair and Cyclocone - Page 4 092

Long story short, we can't just give this pokemon a face and then make the rest of its body gaseous. We need to give it some sort of body.

Dimafo, I quite like the third drawing you have there. It gives Cyclocone a form behind the element, making it a far easier concept to illustrate. It seems to be a serpent, but doesn't directly connect to the appearance of serpents. It doesn't have a mouth, which makes it seem more abstract. I, for one, support that one.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Hey, someone here has played The World Ends with You apart from me? If anyone has, we can do something similar to the Mink Noise. Just an idea. I will get an image if I find one.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:00 pm

I pretty much like the third one too but it needs some more relation to the wind. Maybe making the body of the snake hidden inside of a whirlwind. The same circular pattern that surrounds the third one but this time make it a little longer in a swirly movement downards.

I think it looks good but needs some more work.
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:56 am

DiZ wrote:Hey, someone here has played The World Ends with You apart from me? If anyone has, we can do something similar to the Mink Noise. Just an idea. I will get an image if I find one.
    http://images.wikia.com/twewy/images/5/52/Noise_20.PNG

I found it! Hmm i don't know how it came but it looks similar to my concept art. Anyway, about what Itsme said, it's true i should give it more wind-things. I'll try to make some pattern or giving cloudy things arround it's body.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:56 am