New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
Competitive Movesets - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
Competitive Movesets - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
Competitive Movesets - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
Competitive Movesets - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
Competitive Movesets - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
Competitive Movesets - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
Competitive Movesets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
Competitive Movesets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
Competitive Movesets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+3
Itsme
Gelatino95
Blackjack
7 posters

Competitive Movesets

Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Competitive Movesets - Page 2 Empty Re: Competitive Movesets

Post by Dimafo140 Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 pm

I was thinking in a nearly future we will be able to post our pokémon's competitive sets just as if it were the week's pkm in serebii Very Happy
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:01 pm

I think this is not the main purpose of this site... We need to stick on our subject and focus a little more! the work is progressing slowly... We don't need other distractions. But, as we are doing here, if someone has an idea for a moveset, he or she can share it here like we were doing! No need to have the POTW of our own!

BTW I do think that every pokemon, if used right can be useful competitively! Of course some are better than others but some pokemon are just made to be cute or cool!
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Here's a set for raticate:
    Raticate is not the best pokemon out there but that is just what I like... Finding the best movepool a mediocre pokemon can have and raticate can be kind of threatening...

Raticate@anything that raises stats or flame orb... Recovery items are not needed here cz this raticate is custom made to survive some turns!
    Trait: Guts... nothing else.
    Nature: Jolly
    Evs: Max speed and max attack and the remainers in the defensive area!
    Moves:
    -Swords dance
    -Super fang
    -Pursuit
    -Facade

I think that this set counters a main pokemon. Chansey and Blissey. It acts in different manners. For chansey and blissey, Use Super fang on the switch to take away directly half of it's HP. If they decided to switch out, use pursuit. If they attack, you are probably gone but with half of blissey's HP. If you have the flame orb then Facade. Swords dance is a way of boosting and with guts activated facade has a ridiculous power!
    this set however will not work well against steel type pokemon. If you don't have the flame orb cz you thought of boosting attack or speed, you can always switch into a statusing attack like thunder wave that blissey will be using a lot!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:39 pm