New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
List of all fkm and what has still to be done - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
List of all fkm and what has still to be done - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
List of all fkm and what has still to be done - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
List of all fkm and what has still to be done - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
List of all fkm and what has still to be done - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
List of all fkm and what has still to be done - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
List of all fkm and what has still to be done - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
List of all fkm and what has still to be done - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
List of all fkm and what has still to be done - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+4
Ferrety
King Dedede
Blackjack
Dimafo140
8 posters

List of all fkm and what has still to be done

treecko's awesomeness
    treecko's awesomeness

List of all fkm and what has still to be done - Page 2 Empty Re: List of all fkm and what has still to be done

Post by treecko's awesomeness Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Thought I'd tell you, the entire Badigg line has concept art now, and Badigg has a partial moveset.
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

List of all fkm and what has still to be done - Page 2 Empty Re: List of all fkm and what has still to be done

Post by Dimafo140 Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:20 am

As every week i updated the list and corrected some mistakes, if anyone wants to complain ab out anything just say it!
    Appart from this i must tell you we haven't done much this week... Mad
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:17 pm

grapop/evolutions are now grass and fire types for sure
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:20 am

j Woo wrote:grapop/evolutions are now grass and fire types for sure

Fixed that and added new creations. I may have forgotten something as i've just began a new school year and it's all so different and i have so much work i'm quite stressed...
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:00 am

Updated the list once more, Itsme has posted some movepools and anyone has said nothing! And it would be good if we posted more artworks, even if they are just a sketch -(just look at mines Very Happy )
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:08 pm

What are you talking about? It's your "sketches" that helped in making the sprite of breezair! So thank you, your work is very good especially that you take in consideration our propositions and give us more than one sketch to choose!

As for the movepools, I don't really care if no one commented, But I do care if they saw them or not. If they don't comment... then everything is good!
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Itsme, your movepools are good. I didn't say anything because I couldn't think of a way they needed to be improved.
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:57 am

updated with new incorporations. I've left luvarna's type and evolution's name yellow as they are being discussed.
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 am

btw mallad's first evo has concept art
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:46 pm

as every week i've done my homework, althought we have still many things to do is impressive how, day by day we are getting closer to the end. Congratulations to Itsme who has been recently updating many movepools (i'm sure he has been using this list frequently tongue ). Right now we have 143 pkm so we need only 7 to reach the 150!!
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Owned. I'm going to fill that. No, I'm going to give a complete evo line (Fire, last Fire/Steel), a Steel/Dragon that is basically a gift cause it learns all HMs, and a Pixie Pokémon that I don't really know why I created it. And if you let me, I have a cool Ghost Pokémon that I really like.

Only if everyone give me their approve.

Note: Motstream is a two evo Pokémon. Can you put the preevo too, please?
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Thanks Dimafo! I'm seeing a lot more green in this table.

Only one thing I already did the movepools for Icepear, Downcicle and Upcicle.

Keep up the good work for updating the table each weak!
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:07 am

Next week i'll be quite stressed, for this reason i've already uploaded the week's table.
    Itsme,don't worry if you see your last lineage all yellow, as there's quite of a discussion about your lineage in general i've left all in yellow just i case you'll have to change something when the discussion is ended.

And i've counted the number of different pkm roles:
    5-legendary pkm
    24-standalone pkm
    19-one evo lineages
    25-two evo lineages

1rst gen had (in order to compare)
    5-legendary
    20-standalone
    36-one evo
    17-two evo

King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:38 pm

...I think we're going to have to make some more one evo lines....
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Well, it has been a long time since i last updated my list!
    Only saying we are about to reach our 150th creation so those who want to have this honour,move forward!
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Nice work as always dimafo! thank you for putting the effort in doing this table... It's very helpful!
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Updated once again with my own drawings!
    As some may have already read, i've left some drawings for you to valorate. I don't know what's happening but it seems since november the forum's population has been slowly decreasing... I wouldn't like to leave all of this before even celebrating one year (this april!). I don't know if we'll be able to do the game but at leasti'd like to reach what it's written in the forum main page:
    New Gen Pokémon
    A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:00 pm

The population hasn't decreased. It's just inactive. This happens to most forums. Considering this is a creative site, people are bound to be struck by a creative block at some point. People can't be expected to constantly churn out artwork and ideas when they're not inspired.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Besides I think that most of you have school now so you won't be able to think of bright ideas to add... I'm pretty sure that the activity will rise once more when school is over!
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm still flowing with creativity even during school. I've just been venting it on different things; literature, music, artwork (not pertaining to fakemon) and so on.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:02 pm

I was just being lazy and my sister is annoying me.
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:51 am

sorry about not really being around anymore. school is...difficult xD
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 am

It would be far easier to make this table into a google doc since those can be edited with ease and viewed by anybody without the need to constantly upload a new one. Unless anybody else has a google account and would like to work on it, I'll start working on a new table for this.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Great idea gelo... There have been too many registrations from new members without any activity... maybe this will give them an easier time to view the creations.
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:19 pm

The best thing about google docs is that they are open to editing, so anybody can edit them with new updated information

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:50 am