New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
Chatot's possible evolution Charawk EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
Chatot's possible evolution Charawk EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
Chatot's possible evolution Charawk EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
Chatot's possible evolution Charawk EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
Chatot's possible evolution Charawk EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
Chatot's possible evolution Charawk EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
Chatot's possible evolution Charawk EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
Chatot's possible evolution Charawk EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
Chatot's possible evolution Charawk EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+4
Ferrety
Gelatino95
King Dedede
Shardna
8 posters

Chatot's possible evolution Charawk

Poll

Charawk Or Charlot?

[ 7 ]
    Chatot's possible evolution Charawk Bar_left88%Chatot's possible evolution Charawk Bar_right [88%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Chatot's possible evolution Charawk Bar_left12%Chatot's possible evolution Charawk Bar_right [12%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Shardna
    Shardna

Chatot's possible evolution Charawk Empty Chatot's possible evolution Charawk

Post by Shardna Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:07 pm

This is one of my Pokemon ideas that I had for ages and it's supposed to be Chatot's possible evolution Charawk. Here's an old spore creation of it.

Chatot's possible evolution Charawk 500708767912_lrg

At first I was going to add the white tufts on it's neck but I felt it would look to vultureish so I left the tufts out.

Name: Charawk
    Type: Flying/Normal
    Attacks:Sky Attack,Brave Bird, Mimic and Drill Peck.
    Description: Charawk is able to speak human speech perfectly. It's screeches can be heard from fifty miles.

Last edited by Shardna on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Chatot's possible evolution Charawk Empty Re: Chatot's possible evolution Charawk

Post by King Dedede Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:29 pm

I like this, I guess that means if we make the RPGMaker game (I kind of doubt this, personally. But I don't really care, honestly) Chatot will be in it?

Also, back on subject, I personally think it would be much cooler with the white tufts around it's neck.
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Chatot's possible evolution Charawk Empty Re: Chatot's possible evolution Charawk

Post by Gelatino95 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:44 pm

How do you pronounce that? It seems a little awkward to pronounce. Also, does it have some sort of musical notation on its body? Its design should be consistent with that of its pre-evo, Chatot.

I think a cooler name might be "Charlot" since the spanish term for chat it "charlar" so its name would be a bit more similar to Chatot's name.
    Shardna
    Shardna

Post by Shardna Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:46 am

Thanks guys for the wonderful thoughts about it. -_- How can you not get Charawk? Okay yes the other name that Gelo mentioned is nice but Charawk is easy enough to get it. It's simply named after rock music. I did try add some music note somewhere but eh...it didn't turn out well. I'll take your suggestions and make another version of Chatot's possible eveloution and see how that turns out. Crying or Very sad

Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:13 am

Ohh... like rock music. I get it. It's still a little awkward to pronounce.

And in the future, don't be offended when I give my own ideas. Smile I do that a lot.
    Shardna
    Shardna

Post by Shardna Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Yeah your right. Sorry if I acted like a total whiner back there and I'll try not to let that happen again. Cool I took both of your suggestions into an account and this is the result.

Chatot's possible evolution Charawk 500754448700_lrg

Note I tried to make the top bit look like a muscial note this time. Soo whatcha guys think? Is it any better? Smile
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 pm

Maybe I'll try making some artwork for this. I like drawing birds.
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Oh, I get it know, Char-rawk (pronounced rock). I actually kind of like that.

Also, I think the second creation looks better. (Although, both of them are far better than I could do)
    Shardna
    Shardna

Post by Shardna Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Thanks guys. Soo what name should we go with? Char-rawk or Charlor? I don't mind and Gelo I would love to see what you can do with it in art form. Very Happy
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm drawing my own version of Charlot. You'll have to understand that I can't make it look exactly like the Spore creature, since they are very different art media. I'm planning on giving it a bigger beak than Chatot, with its wings spread out like the arms of a conductor. Also, his tail will be shaped like a treble clef rather than a metronome.
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:31 pm

How about Chartet? Like Char+Quartet, as in a barbershop quartet.

Eh, I think Charlor/Charawk is better.
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:23 pm

I like Charlot. You should make a poll, Shard. Unless you're really attacked to Charawk
    Shardna
    Shardna

Post by Shardna Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Oh okay but how do I make the poll thing here?
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Did you try editing the OP and looking for Poll Options? It should say "Click here to edit the poll"
    Shardna
    Shardna

Post by Shardna Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:19 am

Ladies and gentlmon (sorry couldn't resist adding that to gentlmen XD) the voting poll is now open! Vote today!
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Post by Ferrety Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:08 pm

As a name, I honestly prefer Charawk. It sounds interesting, and also sounds like it's strong. Also, it isn't at all awkward to say.
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Chatot's possible evolution Charawk Charlot-1
    Here's my concept art. Don't mind the name on the bottom, it's just my preferred name. I tried to sneak in a few musical designs onto him. The tail resembles one end of a treble clef, and there's a fermata on his belly. The part where the wings and the body connect isn't the best, since I'm not really that good at drawing posed birds.
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Post by Ferrety Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 pm

I like that. I really like that. Seriously, it looks like the next logical step for Chatot. And I love it. Seriously. I never thought I'd be saying this about something related to Chatot...
    Frostichu
    Frostichu

Post by Frostichu Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:10 pm

That looks really good, Gelo!
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:46 am

I like it. Personally, I'd prefer if it had a long neck, but it's cool nevertheless.
    Shardna
    Shardna

Post by Shardna Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:58 am

That is a rather nice drawing of it! Smile I do agree the neck could be a bit longer, just a bit but never the less, it's fine overall.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:00 pm

I like Charawk better, Charlot souds like a girl's name...

The design is great... I love chatot and now Charawk is awesome too.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:38 pm

And what about Charlord? It makes looks like that it is the boss of the Chatots.
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:25 am

Gelatino95 wrote:Chatot's possible evolution Charawk Charlot-1
    Here's my concept art. Don't mind the name on the bottom, it's just my preferred name. I tried to sneak in a few musical designs onto him. The tail resembles one end of a treble clef, and there's a fermata on his belly. The part where the wings and the body connect isn't the best, since I'm not really that good at drawing posed birds.

try making that part on the top of its head into 2 8th notes maybe?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:13 am