New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Similar topics

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

2 posters

Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!!

inactive_account

Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! Empty Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!!

Post by inactive_account Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:45 pm

This site is very...well...inactive.
    I'm going to officially advertise it everywhere I go!
    First, I just wanted to make sure these banners work...

Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! Newgenpokemon

Code:
    [url=http://newgenpokemon.forumotion.com/][img]http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/8787/newgenpokemon.png[/img][/url]

Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! Ngp

Code:
    [url=http://newgenpokemon.forumotion.com/][img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9123/ngp.png[/img][/url]

Anywho, I really love this website. It's kinda sad we only have a few active users. I will do whatever it takes to get more people! Very Happy

Last edited by Lyrebirdgirl on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! Empty Re: Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!!

Post by Gelatino95 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:45 pm

That's awesome! Great job with those little sig banners. I definitely encourage all NGP users to put those in their sig for their other forums.
    inactive_account

Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!! Empty Re: Free Banners! Click here to get advertisement Banners!!

Post by inactive_account Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Thanks. Here, I'll put up the IMG codes so others can use them, too.
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:51 pm

If you put [code] tags around the IMG codes, then you don't need to worry about putting the asterisks in.
    inactive_account

Post by inactive_account Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Oh, Ok. I'll change them. I really do love this website. I've been on it for like hours straight. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:49 am