New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+2
Itsme
King Dedede
6 posters

Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items

King Dedede
    King Dedede

Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items Empty Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items

Post by King Dedede Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:53 pm

I thought Medina Town should get it's own shop. So this is my idea, there is an outdoor market (kind of like Slateport, but bigger and Arabian-themed) where people would be selling special items that only could be bought there, or could be bought elsewhere but prices are better. Anyway, here are some item ideas. Many of them aren't good ideas, so expect frequent editing.

Sand Cake (originally Sandstone Cake)
    Cost: 200
    Effect: cures all status problems.
    Description:A local delicacy. Heals all status problems

DesertHerb
    Cost: ?50,500?
    Effect: lowers Poke'mon's happiness but gives them an attack boost when using Grass and Ground-type attacks
    Description:A bitter desert plant. Boosts some moves.

Succulent
    Effect: lowers happiness and gives a boost to Water and Ground attacks
    Description:A juicy desert cacti. Boosts some moves.

SandPepper
    Effect: lowers happiness yet gives a boost to Fire and Ground-type moves
    Description:A spicy desert jalapeno. Boosts some moves.

SandyBloom
    Cost: ?55,500?
    Effect: lowers happiness but gives a slight boost to Psychic and Ground-type attacks
    Description:An overly sweet desert flower. Boosts some moves

Fine Sand
    Cost: ?500?
    Effect: same as ever
    Description: idk

This is just an idea, and even if we do add the Market it probably won't have any of these items. REVAMP TIME pig
    Itsme
    Itsme

Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items Empty Re: Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items

Post by Itsme Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Those are good only 2 comments:

1-why would delicaties lower happiness? If it tastes sweet it should be good!

2-And thats just me! Why all the delicaties boost ground type attacks?... I think that one would boost ground, one boost rock, one boost steel and one boost dark type attacks in addition of the other type!
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items Empty Re: Sandstone Market (Medina Town) exclusive items

Post by Blackjack Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Big point.
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Itsme wrote:Those are good only 2 comments:

1-why would delicaties lower happiness? If it tastes sweet it should be good!

2-And thats just me! Why all the delicaties boost ground type attacks?... I think that one would boost ground, one boost rock, one boost steel and one boost dark type attacks in addition of the other type!
    1- Only the Sand Cake tastes sweet. The others are bitter and taste bad, which is why they lower happiness.

2- They all boost Ground because they come from the desert, which fits the ground-type theme.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:11 pm

What about succulent and the one that boosts psychic and ground... they don't taste bad!

I know that they are supposed to be in a desert shop an I can tell you that the desert is not all sand, There are places that's rocky thats why I thought of rock. Desert are famous by their sandstorms so boosting steel is not a bad idea. And finally At night, deserts are cold and many creatures goes to hunt thats why I thought of dark!
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:30 pm

^ Succulent = cactus. Cacti don't generally taste good. As for the flower, I don't know.

So, your idea is to include different kinds of items that increase ground, rock, steel, and dark? I don't know about dark, but the first three make sense, since they're the three types that are immune to sandstorm.
    GuardChomp-
    GuardChomp-

Post by GuardChomp- Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:32 pm

King Dedede wrote:I thought Medina Town should get it's own shop. So this is my idea, there is an outdoor market (kind of like Slateport, but bigger and Arabian-themed) where people would be selling special items that only could be bought there, or could be bought elsewhere but prices are better. Anyway, here are some item ideas. Many of them aren't good ideas, so expect frequent editing.

Sand Cake (originally Sandstone Cake)
    Cost: 200
    Effect: cures all status problems.
    Description:A local delicacy. Heals all status problems
    Lava Cookie clone. Same Price too.
    DesertHerb
    Effect: lowers Poke'mon's happiness but gives them an attack boost when using Grass and Ground-type attacks
    Description:A bitter desert plant. Boosts some moves.
    Is it a consumable Item, Like a berry?
    Succulent
    Effect: lowers happiness and gives a boost to Water and Ground attacks
    Description:A juicy desert cacti. Boosts some moves.
    SandPepper
    Effect: lowers happiness yet gives a boost to Fire and Ground-type moves
    Description:[i]A spicy desert jalapeno. Boosts some moves.

SandyBloom
    Cost: ?55,500?
    Effect: lowers happiness but gives a slight boost to Psychic and Ground-type attacks
    Description:[i]An overly sweet desert flower. Boosts some moves

Fine Sand
    Cost: ?500?
    Effect: same as ever
    Description: idk
    [i]Just a collectors Item?

This is just an idea, and even if we do add the Market it probably won't have any of these items. REVAMP TIME pig
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:35 pm

^ Old Gateu is also a lava cookie clone. There's no reason we shouldn't have our own.
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Post by Ferrety Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:37 pm

I have a feeling there's a fantastic chance to call the Sand Cake a Rock Cake here...
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Fine Sand is a real item in real Poke'mon games, it just usually can't be purchased.

Also, it lowers happiness because it's unbearably sweet.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Ah ok! Don't get me wrong I like the side effect of lowering happiness but I didn't get why... Now I do!
    GuardChomp-
    GuardChomp-

Post by GuardChomp- Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:^ Old Gateu is also a lava cookie clone. There's no reason we shouldn't have our own.
    Exept you can't buy an Old Gateau.
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm

That Ice Cream from that one city in Gen V is also a Lava Cookie clone.
    GuardChomp-
    GuardChomp-

Post by GuardChomp- Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:47 pm

You mean Castelia? I Didn't know you could buy the ice cream(this is what happen when your too busy collecting items)
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 pm

You can buy Casteliacones, but they recovers 20 Ps, not status conditions.
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Then I guess Bulbapedia made a mistake.
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Post by Ferrety Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm pretty sure it's a lava Cookie clone.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Yeah, I made a mistake.
    Sorry for that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:35 am