New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
Medina city's arabian gym leader! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
Medina city's arabian gym leader! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
Medina city's arabian gym leader! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
Medina city's arabian gym leader! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
Medina city's arabian gym leader! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
Medina city's arabian gym leader! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
Medina city's arabian gym leader! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
Medina city's arabian gym leader! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
Medina city's arabian gym leader! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+4
treecko's awesomeness
MrLiLiBubba
Ferrety
Itsme
8 posters

Medina city's arabian gym leader!

Itsme
    Itsme

Medina city's arabian gym leader! Empty Medina city's arabian gym leader!

Post by Itsme Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Name: Ramili (Means Sand with a twist)
    Sprite to be added.
    Occupation: Gym leader at medina city and also a tourist guide and archeologist to medina's ruins.

-Camerupt (Ground/Fire) Level 36
    -Pyramite (Bug/Ground) Level 36
    -Lizardous (Ground/Poison) Level 38

The levels are assuming that i'm the 5th gym leader.

He is a typical desert man: Dark skin with a black beard and black eyes... he wears a traditional arabian suit.
    He is a very serious man that's shown by looking at him, he is smart and skilled in archeology and knows a lot about ancient civilizations. He is always searching for new ruins and trying to translate some ancient texts. He has the typical arabian man speaking english accent and often makes mistakes. His father was a... Just kidding Wink haha!

Last edited by Itsme on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Medina city's arabian gym leader! Empty Re: Medina city's arabian gym leader!

Post by Ferrety Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:32 pm

The Genie's pure Psychic, and if I bother to draw the planned evo it'll be Psychic/Steel. I'd get that off the list, unless you want a random wildcard mid-way through the team.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:50 pm

I thought you designed this one to be found in medina city... but if it's not a ground type it won't be in my team cz I have a lot of different types! thnx!
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Post by Ferrety Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:22 pm

I was designing it fo be found in the desert, mainly.
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:25 pm

ummm these levels are more like 7th or 8th gym. id loxer each one by at least 10....
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 pm

ok 33 and the last 35 good?
    treecko's awesomeness
    treecko's awesomeness

Post by treecko's awesomeness Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Yeah, 33-35 sounds good. Also, yay! Badgelder!
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:04 pm

yeah 33-35 is perfect
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Seeing as he's not the champion, it's not likely that he's going to have a full team of six.
    treecko's awesomeness
    treecko's awesomeness

Post by treecko's awesomeness Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Sorry if I'm wrong, but I think the idea was we choose between those six.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:34 pm

exactly... team of three from those six... Mainly being beatall, badgelder and lizardous.
    treecko's awesomeness
    treecko's awesomeness

Post by treecko's awesomeness Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Cool, but I'd replace beatall with mineraptor.
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Post by Ferrety Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:12 am

Do the level balancing at the end, the reason being we don't know what the difficulty curve'll be.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:12 pm

Um.... Tekran evolves into Krolectron at level 60. And Reka evolves into Tekran at level 32. And a side note. I'm going to use Krolectron in the Elite 4.

EDIT: Fix. Tekran evolves into Krolectron at level 55. And Reka into Tekran at 30. Like Tyranitar's evo line.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:00 pm

I think those are very high levels of evolution for none pseudo-legendary lines... maybe give the evolution like charizard or nidoking's evolution levels!

Mineraptor in place of beatall... why not... we will see wich one to get in and wich one to get out... and since I'm operating at level 33 maybe i'll have the pre evo of the two except lizardous since it doesn't evolve!
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:07 pm

I think that Krolectron IS a pseudo-legendary. If you agree, of course.
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Post by Ferrety Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:10 pm

I never heard anywhere of Krolectron being the Pseudo-Legendary...
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:07 pm

if you want to use krolectron a your main pokemon in your elite 4 character, then it cannot be pseudo-legendary cz only the champion use one of those.... besides we have already chosen the ness monsters as PL...
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Krolectron is not pseudo-legendary.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Why not?
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Post by Ferrety Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:10 pm

...Because there's absolutely nothing other than that saying it is, because it looks nothing like one, etc.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:17 pm

*depressed face*. Ok. But I thought that Krolectron type was too epic.
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:09 pm

In my opinion the pkms that fit better in this team are:

Lizardous; because is ground-poison, it was your idea and could look fantastic on a desert team

Pyramite; the name fits on the team (and probably the future design), and it has a strange ground-bug type

And i don't really know which one should be in third place;
    Beatall-could be great but their prevolutions were bug-ice, (and their design will be very influenced by the ice type).
    Mineraptor; could be good to but i see more like a rock pkm than a ground one (they are fossils,so..)
    Badgelder: fits better in a fighting team. If we don't have a fighting team in the future i'd pick up this.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:10 pm

The problem is that there is not pure ground pokemon and they are secondary when they are in dual types!

defenitely lizardous and pyramite\beatall... but it's defenitely the third one that is causing problems... if ferrety is convinced to make it's genie pokemon a psychic\ground problem solved but I can't force him... I need to choose from the list mainly the pre-evo of badgelder!
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Remember that we can also use pokemon from previous generations if we want. Previous games have introduced many desert pokemon that could help make this guy's team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:21 pm