New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
Medina city's arabian gym leader! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
Medina city's arabian gym leader! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
Medina city's arabian gym leader! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
Medina city's arabian gym leader! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
Medina city's arabian gym leader! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
Medina city's arabian gym leader! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
Medina city's arabian gym leader! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
Medina city's arabian gym leader! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
Medina city's arabian gym leader! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+4
treecko's awesomeness
MrLiLiBubba
Ferrety
Itsme
8 posters

Medina city's arabian gym leader!

Itsme
    Itsme

Medina city's arabian gym leader! - Page 2 Empty Re: Medina city's arabian gym leader!

Post by Itsme Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Someone told me that I cannot have any other gen pokemon in my team... If i can i'll put in dugtrio or sandslah! my favorite groud type pokemon of all time! Camerupt also seems fitting... So wich one?
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Medina city's arabian gym leader! - Page 2 Empty Re: Medina city's arabian gym leader!

Post by Gelatino95 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Any of those sound good. And I'm not 100% sure, but I think Numel might evolve at too high of a level to logically use Camerupt in this guy's gym.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:21 am

I think that Camerupt evolves at level 35.
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:37 pm

That would be awesome is Camerupt could evolve.

Anyways, Numel evolves at level 33. I'm not exactly sure what level the gyms will be at by that point in the story, so we'll have to wait and see if he gets a Numel or Camerupt.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Numel evolves at level 33 indeed...
    So the team:
    -Lizardous At level 33
    -Beatall/Pyramite At level 33
    -Camerupt At level 35

I made camerupt the strongest cz it's the pokemon that's the most related to the desert!

But any other opinions are accepted!
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:50 pm

I'm probably gonna change Mineraptor/Dromie to Rock/Dark.

I think Lizardous should be his mascot 'mon, and he should also have Pyramite and Sandslash (or Camerupt, but he's not a Fire-type Gym Leader so I think a pure-Ground type is the most fitting).
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:00 pm

mmmmm yes but camerupt is a camel... and camels are the most famous creatures of the desert... So it's obvious that a desert pokemon that is also a ground type should be in this team.
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Unless we want to make our own camel pokemon, then Numel or Camerupt should probably be included since they're symbolic of desert environments.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:54 am

They are symbolic of volcanoes. Not deserts. Although their base animal is a camel, they are more for volcanoes than for deserts.
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:52 pm

DiZ wrote:They are symbolic of volcanoes. Not deserts. Although their base animal is a camel, they are more for volcanoes than for deserts.
    But camels, the animals they are based on, are symbolic of deserts. As far as I know, there are no other camel pokemon in existence.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Camels in desert are used as a way of transportation, but you can't do this with camerupt since they will burn your behind!! LOL... But this is how pokemon works... They make the most unusual things... If it has volcanoes on it's back doesn't mean it's not a camel anymore!!!
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Just one question. Are volcanoes in deserts?
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:37 pm

DiZ wrote:Just one question. Are volcanoes in deserts?
    No. Most volcanoes are on islands, since they created the land that the island sits on, and many more are underwater.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Yeah, in a book said (fiction of course), that in a lake were little volcanoes, and the water was cold but the magma hot, so it formed a special powder.
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Magma is just melted rock. When it comes into contact with water, it rapidly cools and turns solid. That's how volcanoes make land in the ocean. But that's a discussion for another thread. Let's get back on topic please.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:22 pm

I think the concept of camerupt is to bring together two form of heat! The desrets are hot thats why its a camel and a ground type, Volcanoes are hot too thats why it has volcanoes in place of it's humps and the fire typing of course... Camerupt is the common thing between these two geographic locations!
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Edited my OP... I think that will be the team... but no one knows! Also added some profile informations for him!
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:24 am

The character's background has sure enriched (where was his father born?). I like the team too, (although i don't like camerupt, but we have already discussed that so i won't complain). Which attacks are you planning to give them
    ?
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:06 pm

His father was supposed to be a bandit, I guess?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:00 pm