New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

4 posters

Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type)

King Dedede
    King Dedede

Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type) Empty Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type)

Post by King Dedede Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:44 pm

A Poke'mon idea I came up with awhile ago... I jsut never came up with a name.

[concept art here]
    [sprites here]
    Sap Sucker or Night Vision (if we end up having to many Poke'mon w 2 Abilities it can be just Sap Sucker)
    Kinkabor
    Normal/Poison
    The Aye-Aye Poke'mon
    These Poke'mon cover their hands in their poisonous saliva. They eat Bug-poke'mon and tree sap.
    Rainforest Area (common)

START - Helping Hand
    START - Scratch
    Lvl 3 - Quick Attack
    Lvl 7 - Poison Sting
    Lvl 10 - Double Team
    Lvl 15 - Minimize
    Lvl 22 - Double Slap
    Lvl 32 - Hyper Voice
    Lvl 48 - Toxic
    Lvl 49 - Tackle
    HP: 89
    Atk: 49
    Def: 39
    Sp. Atk: 29
    Sp. Def: 29
    Speed: 99

It looks pretty much like a cute Bush Baby with big glowing purple front paws. Their eyes are yellow.

concept art here]
    [sprites here]
    Sap Sucker or Night Vision
    Tarsear
    Normal/Poison
    The Primal Bushbaby Poke'mon
    The tuft of fur on the tip of their pre-evolution's tail has hardened into a sword-like weapon. Their poison gives a burning feeling.
    Evolves from Kinkabor at lvl 33

START - Hammer Arm
    START - Belly Drum
    Lvl 3 - Quick Attack
    Lvl 4 - Fire Punch
    Lvl 7 - Poison Sting
    Lvl 10 - Double Team
    Lvl 15 - Minimize
    Lvl 22 - Double Slap
    Lvl 32 - Hyper Voice
    Lvl 35 - Double-edge
    Lvl 43 - Poison Tail
    Lvl 49 - Toxic

HP: 99
    Atk: 89
    Def: 59
    Sp. Atk: 59
    Sp. Def: 49
    Speed: 109

Although it still appears to be a Bushbaby, it has a gorilla like build. It's hands are bulkier than it's pre-evolution and have small claws. Instead of having a tuft of fur at the end of it's tail like its pre-evolution, it has a small glowing purple knife-like horn.

Last edited by King Dedede on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type) Empty Re: Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type)

Post by Ferrety Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:46 pm

I could imagine this having a Prevo or something related to This.
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type) Empty Re: Kinkabor and Tarsear(Normal/Poison type)

Post by King Dedede Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:55 pm

I was thinking an evolution (possibly named Tarseer?), but a pre-evolution would work too.
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Kinkabor. Kinkajou + Arbor, because of its tendency to live in trees. Every time I think of bush babies, I think of kinkajous. I don't know why.
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Thanks, Gelo! I also added an evolution, what do you think?

P.S., feel free to come up with a pre-evolution idea.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:21 pm

I think the concept is good and the idea is great.

The only thing I have to say that the stats are low even for a filler pokemon. The difference between the two is only 50 pts. My personal opinion is to boost a little bit the defenses of Tarsear so it can be higher than the defenses of Kinkabor.
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Itsme wrote:I think the concept is good and the idea is great.

The only thing I have to say that the stats are low even for a filler pokemon. The difference between the two is only 50 pts. My personal opinion is to boost a little bit the defenses of Tarsear so it can be higher than the defenses of Kinkabor.

Is it good now?
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Actually it's pretty good now!! thanks for taking my oppinion in consideration!
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:44 pm

You're welcome. Smile

Also, anybody got an idea for a pre-evolution? I was thinking it could be called Lorease (Loris+Ease), but I can't think up any ideas for design.
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Post by Ferrety Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Solenom (Solenodon+Venom). the design should be based on the Cuban Solenodon,a venomous mammal, the link to which I posted earlier. Just an idea.
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

Post by King Dedede Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Didn't see it. Razz I like it, I remember hearing about the Solenodon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:58 am