New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Shopmotion


Navigation

Affiliates

free forum


    Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Share
    avatar
    GuardChomp-

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2011-08-02
    Age : 20
    Location : Goa Way, Nowville

    Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by GuardChomp- on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:13 pm

    WooHoo. My first Pokemon. I cant be bothered to think of a name, can someone help with that?

    The one on the left is actually the first stage & the one on the right is the second. Sorry the sprite is to big, an someone resize?

    Pokedex

    Biampede, The heavy cloud Pokemon. -Bug/Flying-
    An insect whose abdomen has grown so heavy, its steals clouds from the sky to move.

    triinshok, the cloud riding Pokemon. -Bug/Electric-
    A ?????? that refuses to release its cloud. It fires thunderbolts down on it opponents.

    Stats(1st evo)
    40
    35
    35
    60
    50
    50
    Evolves at Lv 33
    Stats(2nd Evo)
    90
    50
    50
    115
    110
    103

    Ability- Tinted Lens-Compound Lens- Unburden


    Moves (1st stage)
    Basic- Tackle
    Basic- Gust
    5- Tackle
    9- Gust
    13- String Shot
    17- Thunder Shock
    21- Captivate
    25- Sky Drop
    29- Air slash
    33- Tail Glow
    37- Sky Drop
    41- Lock on
    45- Thunder
    49- Bug Buzz
    53- Flash
    57- Quiver dance
    61- Surf


    Moves (2nd stage)
    Basic- Tackle
    Basic- Gust
    5- Tackle
    9- Gust
    13- String Shot
    17- Thunder Shock
    21- Captivate
    25- Sky Drop
    29- Air slash
    33- Tail Glow
    --Evolve--
    38- Sky Drop
    43- Lock on
    48- Zap Cannon
    53- Bug Buzz
    58- Flash
    63- Thunder Wave
    68- Rain Dance
    68- Hail
    73- Attract
    78- Confuse Ray
    83- Crash Landing
    Power- 100
    PP-10
    Accuracy- 80
    Has a 50% chance of being Physical or special, & a 50% chance of being water or flying.

    70% chance female/30% male

    I'll update with TMs when I feel like it.


    Last edited by GuardChomp- on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
    avatar
    Blackjack

    Posts : 575
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 19
    Location : Santiago, Chile

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by Blackjack on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:36 pm

    If is pretty good and cool. How are you goin to name them?
    avatar
    Gelatino95
    Admin

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2011-04-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Dinosaur Planet

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by Gelatino95 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm

    Unfortunately, clouds can't be grabbed since they're just masses of water vapor, so the pokedex entry doesn't really make sense. Otherwise, it looks cool. The only problem is that the sprite has to be completely redone if we resize it, so that could be a problem.
    avatar
    GuardChomp-

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2011-08-02
    Age : 20
    Location : Goa Way, Nowville

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by GuardChomp- on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:41 pm

    Diz wrote:If is pretty good and cool. How are you goin to name them?
    I have absolutely no idea. If I did I would have named it myself.
    Gelatino95 wrote:Unfortunately, clouds can't be grabbed since they're just masses of water vapor, so the pokedex entry doesn't really make sense. Otherwise, it looks cool. The only problem is that the sprite has to be completely redone if we resize it, so that could be a problem.
    Oh great. waaay over 64x64.
    avatar
    Itsme

    Posts : 614
    Join date : 2011-07-31
    Location : Everywhere

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by Itsme on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:06 pm

    Why it's a bug? why not being electric/flying?

    Don't get me wrong I like the combo but I can't understand the relation between clouds and bugs! That will be a major problem to name them!

    Designs are great though!


    Last edited by Itsme on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    GuardChomp-

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2011-08-02
    Age : 20
    Location : Goa Way, Nowville

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by GuardChomp- on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:08 pm

    Itsme wrote:Why it's a bug? why not being electric/flying?

    Don't get me wrong I like the combo but I can't understand the relation between clouds and bugs! That will be a major problem to name them!!
    Electric flying has been done more often. & I like bugs.


    Last edited by GuardChomp- on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Itsme

    Posts : 614
    Join date : 2011-07-31
    Location : Everywhere

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by Itsme on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:11 pm

    Joltik and galvantula are bug/electric
    Rotom Fan form/Zapdos/Emolga/Thundurus are electric flying
    So both combos are not used that much besides electric/flying is pretty good combo!
    avatar
    GuardChomp-

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2011-08-02
    Age : 20
    Location : Goa Way, Nowville

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by GuardChomp- on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:38 pm

    Meh, I still like bug/electric. & they've got the same type coverage.

    sandstorm dragon master

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-08-08

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by sandstorm dragon master on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 am

    how about Bubzzzzzzy
    avatar
    King Dedede

    Posts : 463
    Join date : 2011-05-05
    Location : SPACE

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by King Dedede on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:23 am

    How about Ampede? Or Milipere?
    avatar
    GuardChomp-

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2011-08-02
    Age : 20
    Location : Goa Way, Nowville

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by GuardChomp- on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:09 am

    Sure.
    avatar
    Just_Testing

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2011-08-02
    Age : 20
    Location : London, England

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by Just_Testing on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:22 am

    It could be holding the cloud with some sort of electromagnetic field. Also, could I recommend saving your sprites as .png files rather that .jpg? JPEGs look dodgy.
    avatar
    Gelatino95
    Admin

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2011-04-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Dinosaur Planet

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by Gelatino95 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 pm

    ALWAYS use PNG format for your sprite files. JPEGs don't allow transparency and they mess up the flat colors in sprites. JPEGs are used only for macro photos and other media that includes tons of colors and gradients.
    avatar
    GuardChomp-

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2011-08-02
    Age : 20
    Location : Goa Way, Nowville

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by GuardChomp- on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:08 pm

    Changed to PNG.
    avatar
    Just_Testing

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2011-08-02
    Age : 20
    Location : London, England

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by Just_Testing on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:10 am

    That is so much better.
    avatar
    King Dedede

    Posts : 463
    Join date : 2011-05-05
    Location : SPACE

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by King Dedede on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:55 pm

    I think it's ability should be Compound Eye/Levitate, it makes more sense in my opinion.
    avatar
    Blackjack

    Posts : 575
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 19
    Location : Santiago, Chile

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by Blackjack on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:57 pm

    Actually, I prefer the first one to de the 2nd evo.
    avatar
    GuardChomp-

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2011-08-02
    Age : 20
    Location : Goa Way, Nowville

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by GuardChomp- on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:43 pm

    Nah, I think the abilities are fine as is.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Biampede & Triinshock, Cloud Pokemon

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:57 pm