New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
List of all fkm and what has still to be done EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
List of all fkm and what has still to be done EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
List of all fkm and what has still to be done EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
List of all fkm and what has still to be done EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
List of all fkm and what has still to be done EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
List of all fkm and what has still to be done EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
List of all fkm and what has still to be done EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
List of all fkm and what has still to be done EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
List of all fkm and what has still to be done EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+4
Ferrety
King Dedede
Blackjack
Dimafo140
8 posters

List of all fkm and what has still to be done

Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

List of all fkm and what has still to be done Empty List of all fkm and what has still to be done

Post by Dimafo140 Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:11 pm

List of all fkm and what has still to be done List2_23[/img]
    Legend: Red-nothing is done about it
    Yellow- something it's done but it's incomplete,confused,inssuficient or there's an argue about it
    Green; well done, finished! althought we can still improve it...

I hope this will help to organise work and information.

I haven't added; creations of evillyt (confused and without background). Creations made by guest (he left us so we shouldn't use his ideas).Triscrap (too weird). Papillon (i'll probably delete it). I couldn't watch some of guardchomps images so they have yellow colour.[img][img]

Last edited by Dimafo140 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 13 times in total
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

List of all fkm and what has still to be done Empty Re: List of all fkm and what has still to be done

Post by Blackjack Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:42 pm

Actually, I will help you. Mines that isn't here yet are basically, Resonoir, Krolectron and Motstream. Krolectron's movepool, Sprite and shiny sprite are ready. Concept art and stats too. Description too. Resonoir has concept art, sprites (shiny & normal), description and stats. Motstream has only concept art, description, stats. Also, Kryozard shiny sprite is in the thread. Coleold, Mantice and Beatall aren't from Itsme, are from DowsideBrian.

P.S: BTW, my name is DiZ. No problem with that.
    King Dedede
    King Dedede

List of all fkm and what has still to be done Empty Re: List of all fkm and what has still to be done

Post by King Dedede Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:55 pm

Awesome chart Dimafo! Kinkabor is going to have a prevo, however... Nvm there it is.

If someone can make Ironiderm's backsprite, and I make his Movepool he'll be pretty much finished. Very Happy

EDIT: you forgot Box Sprites on your list.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:08 pm

Why is too much job for making a single Pokémon? At the start I didn't even remembered about the backsprites. Ok. Lazy lapsus. I will start my job.
    Ferrety
    Ferrety

Post by Ferrety Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Wow, this looks like it could be really helpful! It must've taken a while...

Does this mean I don't need to update my list?
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:43 pm

Very helpful indeed. A bunch of these things can be finished in a couple seconds, like base stats. Others, like concept art or sprites, may take a while. And we haven't even started on backsprites. Oh well, no rush. Although we should really be focusing on finishing existing pokemon rather than making new ideas.

You're going to be updating this chart regularly, right?
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks Dimafo... this is help! Btw Coleold, mantice and beatall are downsidebrian's creations not mine... I only helped the way we all do!
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:21 am

Yes, i'm going to update this chart at least weekly (if i can).
    If i forget something, please post it here.
    In the next chart i'll add Diz creations (there were there in a post so without an specific name so i forgot them)
    I'll change Coleold's author...and a couple of things more.
    The pokemons with a NO-kkk. means they don't have an official name yet.
    Description includes ability,pokedex and physical description if they don't have any kind of art concept or sprite.
    And, Ferrety you could update the list with all the existing pokemons in this forum because my list, as you can see, doesn't have any link to the pages where are posted the respective creations, but yours has.
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Is Krolectron on there?
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:35 am

No, Kolectron isn't here (yet). Also, Gelatino, could you make this sticky so that everyone (including me) could take a look to it easily?
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:31 am

You got it, dude.
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:34 pm

your forgot to add shrubbesh's evolution, glover
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Ok, and i have taken note of the type average, we have:

20flying,19water,17grass,17steel,16ground,14ghost,13normal,
    11poison,10bug,9fight,9rock,8electric,8dark,8ice,6fire,5dragon,4psychic

i'm sure anyone had guessed, we were still thinking we had too many bugs!
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:40 pm

i really think we should have more water because of how much water there is AND a rainforest .and for sure for ground and rock and fire cuz theres a huge desert and 2 mountins
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Is Krolectron and Tekran. Not it that order, obviously. And in the Water Resort we should put more land.
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Ok 14 ghosts is too many and 13 normal is too little...

Fire Normal Psychic Dark Rock Bug are the types we need to focus on them first.
    Ice fight electric Poison Water can be accepted
    Flying Steel Dragon Ghost Grass Ground Absolutely not anymore...

If anyone objects plz tell me why!
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Itsme wrote:Ok 14 ghosts is too many and 13 normal is too little...

Fire Normal Psychic Dark Rock Bug are the types we need to focus on them first.
    Ice fight electric Poison Water can be accepted
    Flying Steel Dragon Ghost Grass Ground Absolutely not anymore...

If anyone objects plz tell me why!

actually i just realized that this list dont include the grapop evolution as fire types, bringing it up to 9 really. thats just about enough since fire types are porbably the 3rd rarest type. we have a desert and 2 mountains so a few more ground wouldnt hurt. we dont have many places for ice types so we dont need many at all. dark is a rare tye so we shouldnt focus on it. bug types suck so we wouldnt die if we didnt have that many.

my opinion is:
    NORMAL psychic ground focus on first
    bug, water, poison, grass, fight, electric can be accepted
    dragon, ghost, ice, steel, flying absolutely no more
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 pm

I think 16 ground is enough 9 fire is enough too... J woo all I object with you is the ground types and that bug types suck! Having so many bugs in the game will surely procure a vast number of filler pokemon! How many dark types are fillers, how many psychic types are fillers the same thing goes for every type maybe except of dragon type... In every type there are good pokemon and not so good pokemon! I mean even poison type has weezing a very good pokemon and steel type has mawile A less than good pokemon!
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:16 pm

i ment in general. of course there are good bug types. heracross frickin dominates. but but stat wise bug types are not very good so we shouldnt have to many of them just to make the game more challenging
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:06 pm

We had this discussion long ago on Serebii. Bug types are just as good as any other pokemon, just a lot of them tend to be weak ones found early in the game because forests are often found in the beginning parts of a pokemon game.

There are plenty of good bug types.

- Scizor dominates OU as a revenge killer and sweeper with priority technician STAB in the form of Bullet Punch.
    - Forretress is a rapid spinner that can set up all forms of entry hazards as well.
    - Durant is an excellent UU bulky sweeper.
    - Volcarona, although impeded by its terrible rock weakness, is one of the best special sweepers around.
    - CB Heracross isn't as amazing anymore, but can still rip holes in teams with its dual STABs, including Megahorn.
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 pm

ok so we'll add more bugs. but where do we put em? regular routes?
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Whatever works. I think the Buckweed Swamp is the only "forest" type area in the game.
    MrLiLiBubba
    MrLiLiBubba

Post by MrLiLiBubba Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:26 pm

yeah we might have to gt creative xD
    Dimafo140
    Dimafo140

Post by Dimafo140 Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:00 pm

updated the list, check if i've corrected all mystakes.
    Right now we have 132 pokemons cyclops
    If anyone wants to check anything or to count types by his own... it's a paint file that comes from an excel shit. Just cut the image on paint and you'll see it fists in excel's raws.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Hey, I want to upload a Pokémon that is a lizard, but is Fire/Steel. I'm going to upload it when I can. I don't have right here the adapter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 am