New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Gen Pokémon

Welcome to New Gen Pokemon! Here, we are attempting a fan-made project to create a Pokemon game in the style of Nintendo's official games. If you are not yet a member, click "Register" at the top and start helping out immediately!

New Gen Pokémon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Gen Pokémon

A fan-made project based on Nintendo's Pokemon series to create an imaginary game in a similar style to those of the official series.

Similar topics

Latest topics

» Catscade (+ Evo)
This seems like a really cool idea EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 am by ReFrostE

» Dimafo140;the foreign guy
This seems like a really cool idea EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am by King Dedede

» Time to do some bro stuff
This seems like a really cool idea EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am by King Dedede

» a Celebi based story line
This seems like a really cool idea EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am by Celebifollow

» Are we going to have access to other regions?
This seems like a really cool idea EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm by treecko's awesomeness

» Is anyone still here?
This seems like a really cool idea EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm by Gelatino95

» Hi guys I'm andrew as you can probably tell
This seems like a really cool idea EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am by andrewdoo900

» New Move: Whisper
This seems like a really cool idea EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm by Itsme

» Silent voice or Phonetic wave
This seems like a really cool idea EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 pm by Itsme

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+2
Gelatino95
RAGD0LL
6 posters

This seems like a really cool idea

RAGD0LL
    RAGD0LL

This seems like a really cool idea Empty This seems like a really cool idea

Post by RAGD0LL Wed May 30, 2012 8:53 am

So I thought I'd make an account. And maybe contribute a couple ideas. What up everyone :3
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

This seems like a really cool idea Empty Re: This seems like a really cool idea

Post by Gelatino95 Wed May 30, 2012 4:11 pm

This place is pretty dead due to people not caring

But welcome anyway I guess
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Thu May 31, 2012 7:40 pm

Welcome ragdoll... Well I still come here and I'm waiting for some action in this forum... Too bad it is so dead these days, I wonder where did everybody go?! Anyway, don't let this keep you from sharing your ideas with us...
    Hydreigon9
    Hydreigon9

Location : Route 12 in Unova, hunting Audino into near Extinction

Post by Hydreigon9 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm the resident crazy person!
    treecko's awesomeness
    treecko's awesomeness

Post by treecko's awesomeness Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:04 am

Hydreigon9 wrote:Welcome to the forum! I'm the resident crazy person!

Hey, that's my job! *hits over head with straitjacket*

Seriously, though, welcome to the forums! I've been trying to be more active around here, and maybe a few other members will come back too. Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself!
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:21 pm

I think that at least gelo, TA, hydreigon and I still come here very often but I think that each one of us was waiting a post from the others... that's why that place was so dead lately... Anyway I'll continue the work on the forum but we desprately need a spriter... Is anyone a spriter? I know gelo is a very good sketcher but We have yet to see his spriting skills.

Hope that the others return too... namely DiZ, KING, FERRETY and Dimafo!!!
    Gelatino95
    Gelatino95
    Admin

Post by Gelatino95 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:04 am

It wasn't so much that I was waiting for somebody to post, but rather that this project bored me and I really didn't have time to contribute anything. Now that I'm out of school for the summer, I'll be able to add more ideas and concept art and sprites and such (and now that I'm somewhat well-versed in the art of watercolor, some of the concept art may even be in color)
    Itsme
    Itsme

Post by Itsme Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Well gelo I think you are a very talented person with lots and lots of ideas in your mind. Your only problem is that you get bored easily maybe due to multitude of skills that you have! If you can focus your talent at something specific you can find out what you really like to do the most. But we have all been there...

Sorry if I sound like I'm giving a lecture, but I'm 25 so... You understand!!!
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Sorry for the lateness.
    Hiya! And welcome to the forums.

Actually, I got back to school. And, my computer is dead. I'm on my phone. Also, during three months or so, I lacked an internet connection. It is nice to be back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:54 am